- General Details
- Ordering Information
The model MECH DASTU is designed for collection, storage and transmission of data from field instruments to control room and MCS.The MECH DASTU will operate in harsh environment and have capability to collect and storage data and also having facility for local retrieval of data using RS-232 serial interface.MECH DASTU can be powered with 12Vdc Hybrid (mains and Solar) power source Facility for one year data collection and storage.
- Real Time Clock and station identification.
- Local Data Storage for one year having Data retrieval facility with RS-232 serial interface, under command
- Local Display facility using 40X4 alphanumeric LCD display with 8/16 key membrane keypad.
- Custom configurable up to 16 channel digital and analog inputs
- One RS-232 ports, One RS-485 port
- Long range Transmission over VHF/GSM/GPRS/VSAT (Optional) link.
- Improved Data Storage and Transmission.
- Remote Programmable.
- Data encryption for Security.
- Collection of data from field instruments like, Level sensors, Pressure sensors, Flow meters, Rain gauges, Weather stations, Energy meters, Temperature sensors, Analytical transmitters & RPM sensors, etc.
- All kind of control and monitoring applications
- Appropriate for multiple- access network applications or simple point to point links
- Provides robust, economical point to multi point data links for SCADA installations for Water & Waste water, Disaster monitoring, Dams and Canals etc.
|Basic Model||AI 00||DI 00||DO 00|
|MECH_DASTU||AI 08||DI 8||DO 8|
|AI 16||DI 16||DO 16|
|AI 32||DI 32||DO 32|
|DASTU_CFM||AI 02||DI 02||–|
|DASTU_RAIN||AI 01||DI 04||–|
|DASTU_RIVER||AI 02||DI 02||–|
|Add ‘S’ for Serial interface or ‘E’ for Ethernet
Interface at the end of order code