- General Details
- Ordering Information
The model DASTU-6000i is designed for collection, storage and transmission of data from field instruments to control room and MCS It will operate in harsh environment also having facility for local retrieval of data using RS-232 serial interface It can be powered with 12Vdc Hybrid (mains and Solar) power source DASTU-6000i offers 4 AI, 8 DI, 8 DO, 1 AO further can be extended using IO expansion module EM-4880.
- Real Time internal clock with drift < 2 sec /day with lithium backup battery
- GPS Receiver (Optional)
- Local Data Storage for one year having Data retrieval facility with RS-232 serial interface, under command
- Graphic display with backlight and membrane keypad.
- 32-Bit, Arm Processor
- Removable SD card Socket
- Two RS-232 ports, One RS-485, port. One SDI-12 port. One Ethernet Port & Two USB ports.
- 10/100 Base T Ethernet Port
- Interfacing facility with GSM/GPRS/ ISDN/Satellite/Radio transreceiver
- Improved Data collection & Storage
- Remote Programmable
- Windows based PC utility software for system configuration
- Collection of data from field instruments like, Level sensor, Pressure sensor Flow meter, RPM meter, Doppler sensor, Energy meter, Temperature Sensor,
- Analytical transmitter, Hydro-meteorological sensors etc.
- DASTU-6000i has been developed specifically for applications in the fields of hydrometry, meteorology, Water SCADA, Dam and Canal Automation, Process Automation etc.
- Appropriate for multiple- access network applications or simple point to point links
Analog/Digital Expansion Module
|EM – 4880||4||8||8||0|
|Add ‘S’for Serial interface or ‘SD’ for SDI -12 Interface at|