Database Administrator (2 post)
Minimum Experience : 3+Year
Minimum Qualification : BSc./MSc./BCA/MCA/BE/B.Tech/M.Tech/ME in IT/CSE
Location : Pune(Relocate to Client Side)
- Database upgrades, patching, migrations
- Develop and implement database backup and recovery solutions
- Control system resources usage, perform troubleshooting and diagnostics activities
- Analyze resources usage (Infra and Database), analyze growth patterns, Perform Capacity planning for the Database Infrastructure.
- Collect and analyze database performance information; identify and implement solutions for performance problems
- Query optimization and tuning skills including cross database and cross server queries, analysis and troubleshooting interactions between databases, operating systems and applications with regard to performance and resources usage
- Experience in database programming concepts including structured query language, stored procedures and triggers
- Creating database tables, setting up indexes, data constraints and DB views Analyze, predict through trend analysis and resolve database system, storage and application issues
- Monitor SQL jobs in production and be responsible for load/hardware analysis mapping, fault tolerance and security.
- Evaluate and implement database technologies and utilities
- Review and implement database changes
- Provide timely response to system alerts and participate in the on-call schedule (if applicable)
Technical Skills :
- Extensive Knowledge in Query Writing, Trigger Writing, SQL function Writing, Creating Joins, Creating View
- Extensive Knowledge of Relational Database Design with higher normalization
- Good Knowledge of No-SQL, Mongo Db, etc.
- Expertise in SQL Cluster Replication methods and administration
- Experience in Master-Master/ Master-Slave replication and troubleshoot replication issues
- Experience working in large [50+] database instance environments with size ranging up-to 1TB having Master-Slave replications, group replication, InnoDB Cluster and DB Upgrades
- Experience of working in large landscape/environment where multiple database flavors are running.
- Should be capable of Owning, Leading and coordinate operational tasks, customer escalations, process improvements.
- Hands-on architecture, installation, upgrade, production support, cloning, and advanced configuration skills.
- installation and configuration such as MS Active directory integration
- Excellent technical knowledge in different SQL versions.
- Experience in patching strategy for Hotfixes and Cumulative Updates.
Good understanding on RDBMS concepts and database design skills.
Competency Requirement :
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills.
- Good planning, organizing & time management skills.
- Should be a quick learner with an eye for detail.
- Ability to prioritize work.
- Drive for results within deadlines.
- Demonstrate a high degree of self-motivation and tenacity to get the job done.