- General Details
- Ordering Information
The model MECH OBC is designed to deliver power line isolated Uninterruptable power for precision instrumentation systems. The MECH OBC will operate in harsh environments. The primary function of the charger is to maintain a lead acid battery in a temperature compensated floating fully charged state. When maintained in this state, lead acid batteries can have a useful life of many years. Battery life decreases with repeated discharge cycles and increasing depth of discharge. When the charger looses input power, and there is no auxiliary-charging source is active, external equipment draws power from the battery. When input power is restored, the battery charges the appropriate rate until it is completely charged, at which time the charger switches to the float mode.
- MECH OBC delivers 12 A of output current at 12VDC
- Charger inputs 230 VAC.
- Charge level monitor provides an indication of the battery charge on LED.
- High isolation design of AC charger input provides high common mode
- isolation critical for sensitive measurement equipment.
- Power failure indication on LED with potential free contact.
- Reverse polarity indication for output.
- Output over load protection.
- Over voltage protection for Input and Output.
- Battery charger for 12V SMF batteries from 1-80 A.H.
- Electronic equipment requiring isolated DC power not subject to disturbances or disruptions.
- Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition (SCADA) RTUs and communication equipment..
- Systems requiring Uninterruptable DC power, where AC power is available for battery charging.
- Process metering and billing equipment requiring continuous power for measurement integration
|OBC_1210||Online Battery Charger|
|RB_ 12-65||Sealed Maintenance free 12 v Rechargeable Battery W/ Cable.|